Every month, we get notified by email that a new issue of the online Toastmaster Magazine is available. This publication is a true gem, full of interesting articles that can help club members to enhance our own real-life skills.
Here’s some recent articles I found particularly interesting:
- Managing and Resolving Conflict – Strong communication skills can help you defuse thorny disagreements.
- Climbing the Corporate (Club) Ladder – It’s a great time to recommend Toastmasters within the workplace.
- Emotionally Intelligent Holiday Networking – Learn how to use emotional intelligence as you grow your social circle!
- 5 Ways to Calm the Pre-Speech Jitters – Transform anxiety into helpful energy to fuel your speeches.
- A Most Important Skill – Accepting and implementing feedback takes more talent than you think.
In short, the Toastmaster Magazine always provides a wealth of useful information. Check out the archives to learn more!