Check out this warm post by Roz Carter of the Entrepreneur Toastmasters club, whom many of you know as our last Area Governor. It speaks from the heart.
Category: Club News
Renew Dues by September 30th
Just a reminder that Toastmaster dues for October 1st though March 31st are due by the end of September. We are currently not charging any extra club dues, so the amount to renew your membership for six months is just $45. You can pay by cash, check or online using a credit or debit card. Please go to https://menifeetoastmasters.org/members/renew-dues/ for more details or to make an online payment.
The Monthly Toastmaster Magazine is Full of Gems!
Every month, we get notified by email that a new issue of the online Toastmaster Magazine is available. This publication is a true gem, full of interesting articles that can help club members to enhance our own real-life skills.
Here’s some recent articles I found particularly interesting:
- Managing and Resolving Conflict – Strong communication skills can help you defuse thorny disagreements.
- Climbing the Corporate (Club) Ladder – It’s a great time to recommend Toastmasters within the workplace.
- Emotionally Intelligent Holiday Networking – Learn how to use emotional intelligence as you grow your social circle!
- 5 Ways to Calm the Pre-Speech Jitters – Transform anxiety into helpful energy to fuel your speeches.
- A Most Important Skill – Accepting and implementing feedback takes more talent than you think.
In short, the Toastmaster Magazine always provides a wealth of useful information. Check out the archives to learn more!